Financial Aid Road MapReach4Success and American Student Assistance have joined together to develop the Financial Aid Roadmap! We believe that providing the right information at the right time is a critical component in helping families prepare for college costs. The Financial Aid Roadmap consists of four components:
- ”You Can Afford College” and “Let’s Talk About Loans” are free workshops about financial aid programs, resources and strategies for students and families.
- Financial aid advising and application assistance for students/families are available through workshops and the College Information Center.
- “Become a Financial Aid Coach” is a five week program offering thorough training on financial aid topics to enable financial aid professionals, school, community, and faith-based staff to provide quality assistance to students and families.
- Individual debt management counseling is available every third Saturday in the College information Center. Contact Mr. James Rose at email@example.com or call 202-442-8398.
- History of Financial Aid
- Title IV Programs
- FAFSA and SAR/ISIR Training
- Loan Management
- Professional Judgment